Are you going to Heaven or Hell?
Many good people are going to hell because, "all have sinned," (Romans 3:23a). "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us" (Titus 3:5a).
The way to be saved is so simple, yet many good moral people will not be saved. They will not accept Jesus Christ, and Him alone for salvation. They do not believe that Jesus Christ is powerful enough to save them all by Himself. Do you?
What is the price of sin?
"For the wages of sin is death" (Romans 6:23a).
"The wicked shall be turned into hell" (Psalm 9:17a).
What if you are not saved when you die?
"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire" (Revelation 20:15).
"Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire" (Matthew 25:41).
Would God save a sinner like you?
"Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow" (Isaiah 1:18b).
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8).
Do you want to know how to be saved?
"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved" (Acts 16:31b).
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved" (Romans 10:9).
Is all this free?
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast" (Ephesians 2:8-9).
Jesus Christ awaits your choice.
"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already" (John 3:18a).
1) ACKNOWLEDGE: " For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God " (Romans 3:23). " God be merciful to me a sinner " (Luke 18:13). You must acknowledge in the light of Gods Word that you are a sinner.
2) REPENT: " Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish " (Luke 13:3). " Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out " (Acts 3:19). You must see the awfulness of sin and then repent of it.
3) CONFESS: " If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness " ( 1 John 1:9 ). " With the mouth confession is made unto salvation " (Romans 10:10). Confess not to men but to God.
4) FORSAKE: " Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord For he will abundantly pardon" (Isaiah 55:7). Sorrow for sin is not enough in itself. We must want to be done with it once and for all.
5) BELIEVE: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life" (John 3:16). " If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved " (Romans 10:9). Believe in the finished work of Christ on the cross.
6) RECEIVE: "He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God,even to them that believe on his name " (John 1:11,12). Christ must be received personally into the heart by faith, if the experience of the New Birth is to be yours.
( All the above verses are from the Kings James Version Holy Bible ).
Dear Heavenly Father,
I come to you with all my sins, my burdens and addictions. Wash me in the precious blood that Jesus shed for me when He died on the cross. Break the chains of sin and of satan in my life and family. I surrender to you and I want to be yours, spirit, soul and body, for time and eternity. I put my faith in you alone, Lord Jesus Christ. You are the only begotten Son of the Living God. I believe with my heart what I now confess with my mouth: You are my Saviour, Lord and God. My sins are now forgiven and I have been "born-again"! Old things have passed away and I am a new creation in Christ Jesus. I am a child of God. I believe it and I receive it in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. AMEN, AMEN and AMEN.
If you sincerely prayed this prayer from your heart, we welcome you to the family of God. Respected Reader I touch your feet and humbly ask you, kindly give importance to this letter. World is coming to an end and you may not get this chance again. Please share this letter with your family members and friends.